Recipe by: sampsonx
- 500g Diced Beef
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 2 tbs Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs Gravy powder
- 1 1/2 Tbs Brown sugar
- 1 Tbs Dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Massaman Curry Paste
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a large saucepan and add Beef when hot.
- Cook on medium for three minutes or until the meat is browned.
- Add garlic and reduce heat.
- In a bowl, combine gravy powder, sugar, herbs and spices. Mix, then add Boiling water, soy suace and curry paste. Stir.
- Add the liquid to the meat and bring to the boil.
- When the mixture has boiled, turn to "Low" and simmer for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 210 C. (410 F)
- Spray a large pie dish with oil and add 1 thawed puff pastry sheet for the base.
- Pour the meat mixture into the dish and spread evenly.
- Add the top pastry sheet and seal edges and fold over any overhanging bits.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Rest pie for 5 minutes and serve!
Recipes provided by allrecipes.com.au